Boiron ~ Chestal Honey
About Chestal Honey:
Chestal Honey helps relieve all types of common coughs.* The natural goodness of the honey in Chestal Honey coats and soothes the throat, while the homeopathic medicines loosen chest congestion, thereby making your cough more productive for a speedier recovery. Chestal Honey is your day and night solution—calming those dry, fitful coughs at bedtime so they don’t prevent sleep, but without drowsy side effects for the day.* Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up, Chestal Honey is available for both adults and children in 6.7 fl oz bottles.
First, the natural goodness of honey in Chestal Honey coats and soothes your throat. Then, the blend of safe homeopathic medicines gets to work loosening chest congestion thereby making all types of common coughs more productive for a speedier recovery.
Chestal Honey is your day and night solution—calming those dry, fitful coughs at bedtime so they don’t prevent sleep, but without drowsy side effects for the day.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Temporarily relieves all types of common coughs*
- Non-drowsy; No known drug interactions
- For everyone ages 2 and up
- Preservative-free, natural honey base coats and soothes the throat
- Help your body the natural way
- Available for adults and children in 6.7 fl oz bottles
*These “Uses” have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 10 mL‡ every 2 hours.
- Children 2 to 11 years of age: Take 5 mL‡ every 2 hours.
- Children under 2 years of age: Not recommended.
Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.