Peaceable Kingdom ~ Friends and Neighbors Cooperative Game for Kids
- ALL ABOUT OUR EMOTIONS: Can you help a little girl who's sad because she's standing out in the rain or a boy who's afraid of the dark? Get a token from the helping bag & see if you can help someone.
- LEARNING AND GROWING: In playing the game and reading about the feelings and needs of the characters, parents can help their children recognize feelings in others - the first step to building empathy.
- BENEFITS:Cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self esteem, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
- SKILLS FOR LIVING: A great game to play with one child, It allows you and your child to talk about the feelings of the characters, why they might feel that way, and how your child is able to help.
- WHO CAN PLAY: 1-4 players age 3 and up. INCLUDES: 4 game boards, 14 tokens, 1 helping bag, 1 stop sign board, social and emotional intelligence parent guide and friends and neighbors story book.