Cache Coeur Maternity Bola Necklace | PINK ENAMEL ~ Blue
Harmony Balls or Bolas have long been worn by pregnant women of Bali and Maya cultures. The pregnancy harmony ball is generally worn on a very long necklace so that the ball itself rests on the belly of the pregnant woman. It is believed that the unborn baby is soothed by the soft chimes that they can hear from about 16-20 weeks into the pregnancy.
Additional soothing benefits come after the baby is born. Once baby arrives, mom can put the ball on a shorter necklace around her neck. Then during feedings or while rocking, the chime sounds and baby again hears that familiar calming sound and remembers the warmth and comfort of the womb.
In Balinese culture the harmony ball is a beautiful keepsake, it is passed on from mother to child.
- Beautiful, feminine and fun jewel
- Covered with blue enamel
- Rhodium plated bow
- Fitted on an adjustable black cord 43,3 inches
- This Mexican bola is guaranteed 100% nickel-free
- Delivered in a small black box, perfect for offering
- Choose between the pink or blue bola, a fun way to show if its a boy or a girl!