Safety 1st | Grow and Go 3-in-1 Car Seat | Carbon Rose
Get the car seat that’s built to grow! From your first ride together coming home from the hospital to soccer day car pools, the 3-in-1 Grow and Go Car Seat will give your child a safer and more comfortable ride. Featuring extended use at each stage, this convertible car seat is designed to last through all your firsts with your child.
For newborns to growing toddlers, the Grow and Go can be used in the rear-facing position from 5-40 pounds. It includes two comfortable grow-with-baby pillows to give your new travel companion a snug fit, and they easily remove as your baby outgrows them.
In forward-facing mode, the Grow and Go keeps your child protected in a harness up to 65 pounds. In both rear-facing and forward-facing mode, harness holders keep the harness in an open position. This makes it easier for you to get your child in and out of the car seat. No more fishing for the harness and clips from behind your child – they’re right there when you need them. The QuickFit™ Harness offers additional convenience in both of these stages by letting you adjust the height of both the headrest and harness in one easy step, making it simple to give your growing child the best fit.
When your child is ready to use the vehicle seat belts, remove the harness to use the Grow and Go 3-in-1 Car Seat in belt-positioning booster mode: up to 100 pounds. The headrest still adjusts easily, letting you get the best fit for your child.
As your tiny baby grows into a big kid, messes are bound to happen, but the Grow and Go car seat pad makes cleanup easy. Machine washable and dryer safe, it is also designed to come off the seat easily, with no need to remove the harness. The Grow and Go is designed to provide more comfort to parents too. It takes up less room when placed rear-facing, giving up to 7 inches more leg room for parents in the front seat.
- The car seat built to GROW for extended use through 3 stages: Rear-facing 5-40 pounds, Forward-facing 22-65 pounds, and Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds
- Side Impact Protection
- Harness holders: with the harness held back, it's easy to get your child in and out of the seat
- Grow-with-baby pillows for a comfortable ride
- QuickFit™ Harness for easy adjustment of both harness and headrest in one simple step
- 3-position recline makes it easy to get a good fit in your car
- IIHS Good Bet rating for use in booster mode
- Takes up less space in the back seat, for up to 7 inches of extra room in the front
- Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad, removes with no fuss for truly easy cleaning
- 2 integrated cup holders
- Exceeds Federal Safety Standards
|Rear facing||Forward facing|
|Weight||5-40 lbs.||22-100 lbs.|
|Height||19-40 in.||29-52 in.|
|Shipping Weight||18.66 lbs|
|Carton Dimensions||24.25 in x 19.25 in x 24.50 in|
|Assembled Product Dimensions||24.00 in x 19.00 in x 23.75 in|