Lil Learnerz are here to help your toddler hit the next milestone - potty training! When your little one is ready to leave the diapers behind but still needs help and protection, Lil Learnerz will become that essential aid. Lil Learnerz look like big kid underwear and come in multiple fun prints and vibrant color combinations.
- Made with IMWET TECHNOLOGY™! This feature lets your toddler feel wet when they have had an accident. This helps them learn more about their body and aids in the potty learning process.
- Breathable and soft with a hypoallergenic layer that rests against your child’s skin.
- Waterproof and can hold a heavy accident with no trouble. The inside is made up of an absorbent, dual layer, microfiber core.
Lil Learnerz are easy to pull up and down by your little learner! Just like real underwear! Lil Learnerz are available in five sizes ranging from Extra Small to Extra Large. The Extra Small and Small sizes also feature side snapping release panels for easy-off in case of accidents with early learners.
Sizing & Content
- Waterproof outside
- Hypoallergenic inner
- 2 layers of absorbency
- IMWET Technology lets child feel we and learn their own body signals while Lil Learnerz training pants keeps accidents from leaking.
- Sizes X-Small & Small have side-snap release panels for ease with accidents and early learners
- Size Medium, Large, and X-Large are Pull-up style.
(updated sizing chart below)
*Please note that this is an updated Size Chart and some stock may have an older size chart on packaging.
Wash & Care
Washing and caring for your Lil Learnerz Training Pants is easy. For the most part they can just be washed with regular laundry and other clothing. However, one thing to point out is not to use dryer sheets. Dryer sheets coat the fabric and create a waxy layer on the inside of the training pants thus making it difficult for them to absorb accidents.
Lil Learnerz Training Pants that are soiled can be stored in a Wetbag or Pail Liner with other training pants and/or cloth diapers and washed together.The number one thing to remember when caring for your diapers and/or Training Pants is they are just another load! There is no magical solution that you should need and no crazy tricks.