Safari LTD | Designer Toob ~ Revolutionary War Continental Army
The American Revolutionary War was a prolonged conflict between Great Britain and 13 North American colonies, as well as their French allies, that lasted from 1775 to 1783. The main reason for the unrest amongst the American colonies and the eventual full-on war was due to the large taxes the British government had imposed upon them. Events like the Boston Massacre and the Boston Tea Party only made matters worse, and in 1775 British soldiers and Colonial soldiers opened fire on one another, thus beginning the war. Control of the Continental Army was then given to George Washington, who supervised it as well as each state’s militia. Join forces with Washington and some of his best trained soldiers, and take home a piece of American history!
- 5 pieces per TOOB®. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.
- This Designer Toob includes a handful of important figures from the Revolutionary War that helped America win its independence. The flag bearer, musketeer, drummer boy, fifer, and George Washington figurine stand on their own in proud poses, ready to defend their country!
- Characteristics: Professionally designed and individually hand painted for life-like realism, these miniatures are well suited for inclusion in war dioramas, as educational resources in or outside of a classroom, as gifts for a history buff, for imaginative play, and more. Follow General Washington into battle to fight for life and liberty!
- Size and Color: 1.75 inches long, 1.75 inches wide, and 10.5 inches tall, this Designer Toob is a bit smaller than the size of a standard American ruler and contains 5 different figurines that range from 1.25 to 3.75 inches tall. Each miniature is dressed in the navy blue and light gray uniforms common to most soldiers in America’s standing army at the time.
- The Revolutionary War Continental Army Designer TOOB® is part of the TOOBS® collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free