Safari LTD | Dragons ~ BABY OCEAN DRAGON
Seeing one eerie glow in the depths on a dark night at sea, far away from shore, is scary enough. But two eerie glows? That’s enough to leave anyone shaken. There’s no cause for alarm though, as such a glow is usually the result of an Ocean Dragon and her baby, traveling together through the sea on one of their rare trips to the surface. These dragons spend most of their time in the deepest, darkest places in the ocean, so to see one is a rare sight, and spotting two may be a once in a lifetime experience.
Ocean Dragons are social creatures and form strong bonds between mother and child. The family stays together in the dark ocean depths by using the glowing lures on their heads.
- Scientific Name: Draco marinus
- Characteristics: The Baby Ocean Dragon looks like a mini version of its mother, with gills, webbed hands and feet, a fin down its back, and a flattened tail like that of a whale. This curious creature is individually hand-painted and intricately sculpted in a pose that's intended to pair perfectly with the Ocean Dragon figure, making them a perfect set (sold separately)!
- Size and Color: The Baby Ocean Dragon figure is about 4 inches long and 4 inches high to the tip of its lighted lure. It’s about the size of a standard 11 ounce ceramic mug. Its coloration consists of light blue scales, green fins and underbelly, dark blue for its claws, and yellow to represent the glow at the end of its lure.
- The Baby Ocean Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free