Safari LTD | Safari Farm ~ GUERNSEY COW
Believe it or not, Guernsey cows are exceptionally unique in relation to other types of cattle because they produce the highest percentage of A2 milk. A2 milk contains a special type of protein not found in regular milk, and is easier to consume for individuals with dairy allergies. This, in combination with the especially high protein count in their milk and their easy-going dispositions, make Guernsey cows once of the most popular breeds of cattle for dairy farmers worldwide.
Guernsey cows are a type of cattle found all throughout the world and are well renowned in dairy farming. They have an incredibly docile temperament and are very resilient with few overarching health problems, making them one of the most desirable breeds of cows for farming purposes.
- Scientific Name: Bos taurus
- Characteristics: This cow is on the prowl for a tasty patch of grass! Hand-painted and professionally crafted by experts, all of our figurines boast immaculate quality with accurate details, and are fantastic for education, play, and anything in between.
- Size and Color:The most common identifying trait of the Guernsey cow is its predominantly light brown fur color, although many individuals also have accenting patches of white. 5 inches long and 3.25 inches tall, this model is about the size of a soda can laying on its side.
- The Guernsey Cow is part of the Safari Farm collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.