Badger Healthy Body Care ~ Kids Sport Sunscreen Clear Zinc SPF 40 (Tangerine & Vanilla)
Tangerine & Vanilla
- 98% organic base ingredients and Clear Zinc Oxide
- Non-whitening - starts out white, rubs in clear
- Water resistant to 80 minutes
- Excellent UVA and UVB protection
- Moisturizing base of organic sunflower, jojoba, beeswax & essential oils of tangerine and vanilla
- Hypoallergenic & non-phototoxic - safe for sensitive skin
- Reef friendly and biodegradable, no oxybenzone, no octinoxate
- Certified cruelty-free and gluten-free
- Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North
Kids (and adults) love the yummy creamsicle smell of this SPF 40 Kids Clear Zinc Sunscreen Creamwith tangerine and vanilla. Water resistant to 80 minutes, it blocks the sun’s harmful rays with clear zinc oxide, a specialized zinc oxide powder with high transparency and low whitening. You'll want to keep this one within reach all summer long.
Badger SPF 40 Kids Sport Clear Zinc Sunscreen Ingredients
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Clear Zinc Oxide 22.5%
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract.
98% Organic Ingredients - Certified by NSF
Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North
Directions for use: For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply Sunscreen: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.