Badger Healthy Body Care ~ Lavender Sunscreen - SPF30
For the beach, pool and light activity.
- Safely blocks the sun’s harmful rays with non-nano mineral Zinc Oxide.
- Water and sweat resistant for 40 minutes.
- Made with organic and skin-soothing Sunflower oil, Beeswax, and vitamin E.
- Naturally scented with organic Bulgarian Lavender.
- Contains vitamin- and antioxidant-rich Seabuckthorn and Sunflower oil.
- Reef friendly, biodegradable, and certified cruelty-free.
- Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North.
Go out and enjoy the sun, but only after applying our broad spectrum SPF 30 Lavendersunscreen. Formulated with good-for-your-skin ingredients like organic seabuckthorn, vitamin E and sunflower oil, it protects against UVA and UVB rays with zinc oxide, a safe physical blocker. Did we mention that it’s also reef friendly, sweat and water resistant for 40 minutes, and has a sublime lavender scent? You’ve just found your new go-to natural sunscreen for the whole family!
Badger SPF 30 Lavender Sunscreen Cream Ingredients
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
*Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract.
98% Organic Ingredients Certified by NSF
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply natural sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.