Badger Healthy Body Care ~ Kids Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 2.9 fl oz (Tangerine & Vanilla)
For the beach, pool and light activity.
- Protects against UVA and UVB rays with Zinc Oxide, a safe, physical blocker.
- No oxybenzone, octinoxate or other chemical actives—ever.
- Water & sweat resistant for 40 minutes .
- Hypoallergenic - safe for even the most sensitive skin.
- Naturally scented with certified organic Tangerine and Vanilla.
- Biodegradable—coral reef safe and planet-friendly.
- Skin-soothing base of Sunflower oil, Beeswax and vitamin E.
- BPA & phthalate-free #2 recyclable plastic tube.
Kids love the organic Tangerine and Vanilla scent of this sunscreen! Because it smells like a yummy creamsicle, moms and dads get a few more precious seconds to get those squirming bodies covered before a meltdown can ensue. Water and sweat resistant for 40 minutes, it has just 6 ingredients, including non-nano Zinc Oxide, a safe, physical blocker against UVA and UVB rays. Also available in stick form for a no-mess application to face, ears, neck, and tops of feet. This hypoallergenic sunscreen is one you’ll want to keep within reach all summer long.
This product is now certified gluten-free.
Badger SPF 30 Kids Sunscreen Cream Ingredients
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, *Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, *Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract.
98% Organic Ingredients Certified by NSF
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply kids sunscreen cream: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.