About Arnicare Gel:
Before pain gets in your way, help your body the natural way. Arnicare Pain Relief Cream temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness, swelling from injuries and discoloration from bruises.* Arnicare Cream’s soothing effect makes it ideal for massaging sore muscles. It is unscented and paraben-free.
Boiron Arnicare Gel and Arnicare Cream were both recently awarded the Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) Seal of Approval. With over 70,000 parents, PTPA Media has North America’s largest volunteer parent testing community. These independent parent volunteers evaluate products in their own homes to ensure that PTPA winners are chosen based on merit and consumer experience—not on commercial considerations. As a result, the PTPA Seal has quickly gained recognition as an international leader in certifying consumer products for quality, effectiveness and value.
Arnica has grown to be one of the most popular homeopathic medicines throughout the world. It is trusted by professional athletes to soothe sore muscles, by prominent cosmetic surgeons to relieve post-procedure pain, and by savvy moms to treat playground bumps and bruises.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls
- Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises
Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Gel to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and with open wounds.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.