Britax | Marathon ClickTight ARB Convertible Car Seat ~ Verve
The Marathon ClickTight ARB Convertible Car Seat features the revolutionary ClickTight Installation System, making installation as easy as buckling a seatbelt. SafeCell Impact Protection surrounds your little one in safety and Side Impact Protection shields your little one in a deep, foam-lined shell. The Anti-Rebound Bar minimizes forces associated with crashes by stabilizing the car seat when installed rear-facing.
- Anti-Rebound Bar minimizes forces associated with crashes by stabilizing the car seat when installed rear-facing.
- ClickTight Installation System is safe and simple to use. Open the front of the car seat, feed the seatbelt through the indicated path, buckle and click the seat shut. That’s all you need to do for rock-solid installation.
- Side Impact Protection, formed by a deep energy-absorbing shell, shields your child from the most severe type of collision.
SafeCell Impact Protection is a safety system including a steel frame, energy-absorbing base and patented V-shaped tether.
- Impact-absorbing base compresses to reduce the force of a collision.
- Impact-stabilizing steel frame offers superior strength where you need it most: at the connection point to the vehicle.
- Patented V-shaped tether minimizes seat rotation with a unique two-strap design and staged-release stitches that slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator gives an audible “click” to aid you in the proper tightening of your child’s harness.
- Quick-adjust 12-position harness and 2-position buckle allows you to easily move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfortable secure fit as your child grows.
- 7-position recline with automatic level indicator adjusts for proper recline rear-facing or for comfort and the best vehicle fit forward-facing.
- Plush foam padding and fabrics for premium comfort.
- Easy-buckle system keeps buckles and straps out of your way when positioning your child.
- Easy-remove cover for cleaning without having to uninstall the car seat or remove the harness.
1 Year Warranty
10 Year Expiration
|Child Weight Rear-Facing||5 - 40 lbs|
|Child Weight Forward-Facing||20 - 65 lbs*|
|Child Standing Height||49" or less|
|Child Seated Shoulder Height Rear-Facing||7.6 - 16.95"|
|Child Seated Shoulder Height Forward-Facing||12 - 16.95"|
|Product Weight||28.5 lbs|
|Product Dimensions||18.5" W x 23.5" H x 23" D|
|Seat Area Depth / Width||10.5" / 11.5"|
|Harness Slot Heights||8.35 to 17.7" (.85" increments), 12 positions|
|Buckle Strap Depths||5.25" / 7"|
|*Recommendation||The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that all infants and toddlers should ride in a Rear-Facing Car Seat until they are 2 years of age or until they reach the highest weight or height allowed by their car seat manufacturer. BRITAX strongly recommends that children ride rear facing to the highest weight or height specified.|