Stain Stick by buncha farmers
We currently have 22 in stock.
Looking for the perfect, easy to use, yet natural stain remover? Well, look no further! Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover works on grass, red wine, ketchup, blood, grease, underarm stains, and so much more. Even the most stubborn stains are washed away.
Your mama cloth, blueberry stains on your velour cloth diapers, your favorite blouse, your grandmother's lace tablecloth, your child's carseat, even your walls and carpets - all of them can be treated with this all
Natural Stain Remover!
While commercial stain removers contain chemical but Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover is simply real soap. It's made with all-natural, biodegradable ingredients, and enhanced with borax to soften the water and aid the cleaning process. There are no artificial dyes or perfumes, just the fresh, clean scent of natural eucalyptus and the deodorizing power of litsea.
The stain stick will not discolor clothing or fabrics. clothes or fabrics. It just works!
Note: If you encounter a very stubborn stain like blueberry or a baked in stain, you might have to apply the stain remover a couple of times or work at it by hand. it should start to fade and fade until you get it out.
- Cut or scrape off a little of the bar and throw in with your regular wash, it will energize your laundry load.
- Works Great with Soap Nuts!
- Clean your shoes or remove the ink of your leather jacket or purse.
- Melt in hot water and just spray or rub on carpet surfaces or car seats to get rid of stains and grime.
- Use it to get rid of the dirt that builds up on your nylon jacket around the cuffs.
- Can be used to remove mold from surfaces especially in your fridge.