Children's Coldcalm Pellets
- Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and minor sore throat
- Children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 2 hours until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Keep out of reach of children.