Chuao | Spicy Maya Drinking Chocolate

$ 15.99

SKU: ChuaoHC

Only 10 left!

You'll earn Mile Miles Rewards.

award-winning dark chocolate lightly infused with seductive cinnamon and warm chile come together in our spicy take on hot chocolate

fair trade certified, no gluten ingredients

a warm cinnamon embrace, chunks of velvety chocolate, and an infusion of cayenne and pasilla chile with just enough heat to melt your heart at first sip. spicy maya drinking chocolate is the perfect mix of sweet and seductive.

nutrition facts: servings: 11, serving size: 30g (1.1oz), amount per serving:
calories 140, total fat 8g (12% dv), saturated fat 4.5g (26% dv), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% dv), sodium 35mg (1% dv), total carb. 18g (6% dv), fiber 2g (7% dv), total sugars 15g, protein 3g, vitamin a 0% dv, calcium 6% dv, vitamin c 0% dv, iron 10% dv.

premium dark chocolate (cacao*, cane sugar*, cacao butter*, sunflower lecithin [as an emulsifier], natural vanilla), nonfat dehydrated milk, cane sugar*, cinnamon, pasilla chile, cayenne pepper.
*83% fair trade certified™ by fair trade usa.

contains: milk

store in a cool, dry place.

manufactured in a facility that uses milk, soy, tree nuts, and wheat on shared equipment.