Comprised of five structural safety elements, the Elemental Safety System in every Oobr secures and protects your child.
High-Impact Copolymer Seat Frame
Helps contain the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings
Connects to the impact copolymer frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer
Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less forces transferred directly to your child.
Improves belt positioning on your child's shoulders and hips.
What sets Oobr apart?
• Rated a "Best-Bet" for 10 years+ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
• Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
• Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
• Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
• Confirms that latches are locked with an audible "click"
• Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
• Meets all Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle's LATCH to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.