Boiron ~ Coldcalm 60 Quick Dissolving Tablets
- Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and minor sore throat*
- Non-drowsy; No known drug interactions
- For everyone ages 3 and up
- Help your body the natural way
- Available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets
- Also available as Children’s Coldcalm Pellets
*These “Uses” have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day, until symptoms are relieved.
- Children 3 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.