Episencial Nurturing Diaper Balm | Step 3
To relieve and protect diaper area & sensitive places.
This group is LOT 61601A
Size: 2.7 oz.
- Fortified with vitamins A, D, and E to help preserve skin balance and restore skin health.
- Tea tree extract and 20% zinc helps to prevent and treat mild to severe skin irritation or rash on any part of the body. For girls and boys.
- Organic aloe vera and calendula extracts to minimize redness and promote healing.
- Organic olive oil, shea butter, and grape seed oil to restore natural skin lipids and sooth itchy, irritated skin.
- Gently seals out wetness and germs to protect the skin surface.
*INGREDIENTS: Butyrospermum Parkii (ORGANIC Shea Butter), Squalane, Ethylhexyl (Octyl) Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Olea Europaea (ORGANIC Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Calendula Officinalis (ORGANIC Marigold) Flower Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Zinc Oxide (Protectant) 20%
NOTE: Because this product contains Zinc Oxide, it is not recommended for use with cloth diapers as it may cause repelling. If you would like to use this product with cloth diapers, please use a diaper liner to protect your diapers.