The ancient Japanese shibori dye technique, which uses folding, twisting and bunching cloth to create uniquely stylish patterns, adds a fresh new look to our docks. While traditional shibori uses shades of indigo, we chose a bright, spring palette to liven up your décor.
The DockATot Deluxe+ dock is an award-winning multifunctional docking station for babies 0-8+ months old. The Deluxe+ dock is the ideal spot for babies for supervised lounging, playing, cuddling, diaper changes and tummy time. Created to mimic the womb and voted as a must-have baby product from parents around the world, it can be used around the house and is ideal for travel. The Deluxe+ dock passes robust testing to ensure a safe environment for little ones. Made in Europe. Features include air permeability and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certification (testing for harmful substances).
0-8M, Stage 1
18 inches wide x 29-34 inches long [29 inches with clasps closed and 34 inches with clasps open]
Weight (excl. packaging): 1400 g or 50 oz
Weight (incl. packaging): 1655 g or 59 oz
Testing and Certification:
DockATot has received the following certifications in the U.S. and E.U.:
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified (EU)
- All components are Intertek tested and proven free from harmful substances
- US CPSIA 2008 compliant
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability test compliant
- Free from phthalates
- Free from heavy metals
- 16 CFR 1500.50 small parts and use & abuse test compliant
- ASTM F-963-11 compliant
- California Bulletins 116 and 117 flammability test compliant
- California Proposition 65 compliant
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852 (UK)
- Both mattress pad and bumper have great air-permeability and comply with BS4578.