Introducing our multitasking stage 2 dock for babies age 9 - 36 months. The Grand is perfect for cuddling, playing, lounging, resting and everything in between. It's ideal for travel either from room to room, grandma's house or on vacation. It's also ideal for bed transitioning, thanks to built-in, air permeable bumpers that act as bed rails, allowing young children to settle more easily in a bigger bed. DockATot docks give little ones a snug sense of security in their newer, bigger beds. All materials used are breathable, washable and hypoallergenic. All filling materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers and offer hygienic and non-toxic properties. Designed with love in Sweden and made in Europe.
9-36M, Stage 2
24 inches wide x 39-47 inches long [39 inches with clasps closed and 47 inches with clasps open]
Weight (excl. packaging): 2400 g or 85 oz
Weight (incl. packaging): 2920 g or 103 oz
Sleep & Safety Instructions
DockATot™ should always be placed in the middle of the bed (not near the sides) and at the top of the bed during co-sleeping. DockATot™ and its protective sides facilitate correct back positioning while preventing the baby from rolling out of bed, hitting his head against the headboard, getting caught between the bed and the wall or wriggling down under the covers. The sides also help prevent parents from rolling on top of the baby. The sides are also comfy enough for the parent to have his/her arm over the side to pat and reassure the baby.
- Always place your baby on his/her back to night and naptime sleep on a firm sleep surface to reduce the risk of SIDS.
- Keep baby’s sleep area in the same area where parents sleep to reduce baby’s risk.
- Give your baby plenty of supervised tummy time when they are awake for healthy development. DockATot™ makes tummy time fun and comfy for baby.
- The DockATot™ must always be used in a child-safe and "supervised environment." A supervised environment is one in which a semi-alert, non-inebriated adult is co-sleeping next to baby. Adult does not need to be awake next to baby.
- Child’s head should always be positioned at the head end of the DockATot™.
- Keep the baby’s sleep area free of loose items, such as toys, crib bumpers, pillows and blankets. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends the use of wearable blankets.
- Always ensure that the DockATot™ is placed fully supported on its back on a flat, firm, and stable surface.
- The DockATot™ Deluxe should not be used for unsupervised sleep. A supervised environment is one in which a semi-alert, non-inebriated adult is co-sleeping next to baby. Adult does not need to be awake next to baby.
- The DockATot™ Grand makes for a comfortable and snug sleep area for children ages 9-36 months. Please make sure to unbuckle the clip located on the foot end of the Dock to ensure a safe sleep environment.
- When using the DockATot™ Grand in a child’s bed, ensure that the Dock is of a manageable height from which the child is able to safely descend.
- The DockATot™ Grand must not be used for infants.
Failure to follow these warnings could result in death or serious injury. Whether you use DockATot™ or not, we urge you to follow the safe sleeping tips extended by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission because absolutely nothing is more important than the safety of a child.
Testing and Certification:
DockATot has received the following certifications in the U.S. and E.U.:
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified (EU)
- All components are Intertek tested and proven free from harmful substances
- US CPSIA 2008 compliant
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability test compliant
- Free from phthalates
- Free from heavy metals
- 16 CFR 1500.50 small parts and use & abuse test compliant
- ASTM F-963-11 compliant
- California Bulletins 116 and 117 flammability test compliant
- California Proposition 65 compliant
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852 (UK)
- Both mattress pad and bumper have great air-permeability and comply with BS4578.
Please note: This cannot free ship to Alaska, Hawaii or an APO/FPO. You will be invoiced for actual shipping.