E-Cloth | Chemical-free Cleaning Home Starter Set 3pc
- Includes one (1) Bathroom Cloth (blue), one (1) General Purpose Cloth (lilac), and one Glass & Polishing Cloth (tan)
- Bathroom Cloth removes excess water, greasy grime, soap scum and over 99% of bacteria from bathroom surfaces including bathtubs, showers, sinks, tile, and countertops
- General Purpose Cloth removes thick dirt, grease, oil, grime and over 99% of bacteria from all hard surfaces using just water
- Glass & Polishing Cloth removes light grease and grime such as fingerprints, and over 99% of bacteria. Used dry on water dampened surface, brings a perfect smear-free, streak-free and lint-free finish to windows, mirrors, stainless, chrome, granite, marble, and all other shiny surfaces
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washes
e-cloth allows you to clean your home better and faster using just water. Eliminating household chemical cleaners provides a safer environment for your baby and toddler. Quickly and easily remove grease, grime, oil, dirt, fingerprints and over 99% of bacteria from all hard surfaces around your home.
Thicker, more absorbent Bathroom Cloth quickly and easily cleans all hard bathroom surfaces. e-cloth General Purpose Cloth is versatile to tackle even the toughest cleaning challenges. Glass & Polishing Cloth easily removes fingerprints and smudges providing a smear-free, streak-free, lint-free finish.
"Women are also the first environment for the next generation, and the chemicals stored in a woman's body are passed onto her child during pregnancy and later through breast feeding." Women's Voices for the Earth
80% polyester / 20% polyamide.
Made in Indonesia
How to Use
Glass & Polishing Cloth: For windows, mirrors and shiny surfaces - To remove light grease and dirt, spray water onto the surface to be cleaned, fold the Glass & Polishing Cloth (use dry) and wipe.
General Purpose Cloth: Spray surface to be cleaned using Water Atomizer and wipe with a dry General Purpose Cloth, or wet General Purpose Cloth thoroughly, wring out all excess water, fold and use as a pad to wipe surface. Finish by wiping surface dry with a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth. For heavier dirt, initially use General Purpose Cloth wet before finishing damp. Finish by wiping surface dry with a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth. When the General Purpose Cloth is used dry, the cloth has a natural ‘positive’ charge, which attracts dust.
Bathroom Cloth: Wet General Purpose Cloth thoroughly, wring out all excess water, fold and use as a pad to wipe surface. Finish by wiping surface dry with a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth. For heavier dirt, initially use Bathroom Cloth wet before finishing damp. Finish by wiping surface dry with a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth.
Caring for the Cloths
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new detergents, you can wash on Medium heat, however for best results with normal detergents, wash on Hot. If the cloth loses performance, it may be boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.