E-Cloth | Chemical-free Cleaning Stroller & Car Seat Cloth
- Includes one (1) Chemical-free Cleaning Stroller & Car Seat Cloth - 12.5" x 12.5"
- Cleans up spills, dirt, and grime from plastic, metal and fabric using just water
- Removes crumbs and cleans up spills quickly and effectively
- Removes over 99% of bacteria from all hard surfaces using just water - no harmful chemicals, no chemical residue
- Wipe stroller and car seat regularly to avoid dirt and grime buildup which is unhealthy for babies and toddlers
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washes
e-cloth Chemical-free Cleaning Stroller & Car Seat Cloth cleans with just water, 100% eliminating chemicals sensitivities, allergic reactions, rashes and asthma associated with the use of chemical additives, fragrances and dyes.
Unique weave easily cleans spills, food crumbs, dirt and grime from all car seat and stroller parts using just water. Chemical-free Cleaning Stroller & Car Seat Cloth removes crumbs and cleans spills quickly and effectively. Keeps messes and spills from becoming disasters. No chemical residues.
"Some cleaners can cause chemical burns and poisonings as well as less severe irritations and allergies." -Environmental Working Group (EWG)
80% polyester / 20% polyamide
Made in Indonesia
How to Use
Stroller & Car Seat Cloth: Wet the cloth, wring out excess moisture, fold & wipe. For best results, finish by wiping surface dry with a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth. Dry Nursery & Toy Cloth can be used as a dust cloth.
Caring for the Cloths
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new detergents, you can wash on Medium heat, however for best results with normal detergents, wash on Hot. If the cloth loses performance, it may be boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.