Eco Pacifier 3 pk | Orthodontic | 0-6 mo
Ecopiggy's Natural Pacifier is made from pure rubber from the rubber tree, Hevea brasillensi. Our pacifiers are sustainably made without chemical softeners or colorants. The Natural Choice Pacifier.
- Molded into one piece; the nipple, shield, and grip-ring are connected securely, thus preventing choking hazards by pulling the pacifier apart
- No Chemical Softeners - rubber is naturally more resistant to sharp teeth than silicone and feels great against the gums of teething child
- The entire protective shield is soft, smooth and flat, allowing for free and natural oral muscle activity and development
- Rounded pacifiers are most similar to the natural shape of a mother's nipple
- Orthodontic pacifiers have been scientifically designed to support the shape of babies’ developing palates and jaws. The flattened shape not only simulates the shape of a mother’s nipple when flattened in the mouth, but also encourages the most natural sucking action to help proper oral development.
- Before first use, immerse the pacifier in boiling water for five minutes
- Depending on use, replace pacifier every 6 - 8 weeks
- Rubber naturally darkens in color
Available in two shapes: Orthodontic and Rounded