Fat Brain Toys | MiniSpinny
Perfect toy to keep their attention! Ages 10 months and beyond.
- Go-anywhere sensory toy with propellers that spin down a corkscrew pole
- Encourages sensory exploration, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, early counting and color recognition
- Stimulates and strengthens young growing brains!
- 3 propellers spin down corkscrew pole - Flip it over to see it go again
- Propellers feature spectral colors, smooth surfaces, exciting textures
- Practice naming the colors, count up how many limbs each propeller has
- Perfect for travel, bath time, quiet time, or anytime!
- High quality design and materials for lasting durability and safety
Product DescriptionGet the your little one's senses spinning with excitement wherever they go!
Designed with vivid spectral colors, exciting textures, and soothingly smooth surfaces, the three vibrant propellers thrill young minds as they twirl playfully down the free-standing corkscrew pole.
Just keep flipping the whole thing over again and again to watch them go!
Meanwhile - How many limbs does each propeller have? - Early learning is instantly on a roll as little ones count up three, four, and five. Not to mention, there are also seven colors to name!
From reaching and grasping to exploring and even counting, the MiniSpinny is a go-anywhere sensory adventure that both stimulates and strengthens young growing brains.