Haakaa | Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base 4 oz
Forget huge, loud and complicated automatic pumps which cost hundreds and need to be pulled to pieces and cleaned thoroughly every time you use them. This 100% food grade, eco-friendly and simple to use breast pump will change your life - truly. Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work. Also the best travel pump you will find! Fear of a spill? Get your Lid Here
Made from 100% medical grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to discretely express, quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Easy to use. No small parts. No assembly required. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction.
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Perfect for travelling. Cord free. Do not need to be charged or plugged in. Fit perfectly into any handbag or diaper bag.
- Easy to clean. Can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water.
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
- Clean after each use. Do not use bleach based detergent.
- Size: 4 oz (100 ml)
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
- Designed in New Zealand, manufactured responsibly in China
How to use your breast pump:
Sterilize your pump (caps are available to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad.
Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day also attach your pump for relief.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
No bleach based agents.
Please always consult with a medical professional regarding dietary requirements if you or your child is ill or on medication.