Your peanut deserves the best sleep, in ultimate comfort.
What are Posh Sleep Bags?
Sleep bags often referred to as sacks are wearable blankets. Sleep bags are a great alternative to blankets since children are not recommended to sleep with loose articles in their crib. Sleep Bags make the perfect alternative to blankets and keep your baby warm and snuggly. Always worn with jammies underneath, our NEW ultra soft Pápook bamboo sleep bags make for a perfect, stylish, wearable blanket. Our double zipper feature makes it functional and practical during late night diaper changes.
Sleep bags are great to keep babies:
● Warm at every temperature based on TOG and nursery temp.
● Transitioning out of swaddles
● Slightly weighted for a better nights sleep
● Sleeveless for breathability and comfort
TOGS: What Do They Mean?
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of fabric. Our Sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. More simply, the higher the TOG, the warmer the fabric. Parents should choose the TOG based on their home/nursery temperature. The general rule of thumb is that .05 is great for all temperatures and year round.
POSH PEANUT WILL HAVE 3 DIFFERENT TOGS
0.5 TOG: 23 - 26 °C / 74 - 78 °F
1.0 TOG: 21 - 23 °C / 69 - 73 °F
2.5 TOG: 16 - 20 °C / 61 - 68 °F
*0.5 TOG exterior and interior double layer 95% viscose from bamboo, 5% spandex
* 1.0 and 2.5 TOG exterior 95% viscose from bamboo, 5% spandex. Interior filling 100% poly.
How To Wear
● Never size up, see sizing chart for reference
● Size is always to be worn by weight and height indicated on the size chart
● Extra room below feet is okay for your peanut to move and grow
● Must fit without covering and riding up towards the mouth. Always tug to ensure proper fit. Must fit snug around armholes and neck
● Should always be worn with clothes, never naked!