Safari LTD | Good Luck Minis ~ WILD FUN PACK
The continent of Africa contains such a diverse range of ecosystems. A Mediterranean northern coast gives way to the hot sands of the Sahara Desert. Farther south, swaths of rainforest are still home to Gorillas and Chimpanzees. In the east, tall mountains dominate the landscape, and even farther south, the land opens into vast grasslands. All of these biomes, and the animals that reside within, face pressure from humans, whether from farming, hunting, or urbanization. As has been the case throughout Earth’s history, the largest animals, those dependent on the most space and resources, have had the most difficulty adapting to land use changes and shrinking ranges. Efforts to reverse the damage include protected corridors and refuges, increased policing against poaching, and international treaties banning the trade of certain animal products like tusks and horns.
- Recommended Age: 5+
- Size in cm: 10 L x 9.5 W x 9.5 H
- Size in inches: 3.94 L x 3.74 W x 3.74 H
- 8 Pieces Per Bag. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.
- The Wild Fun Pack represents some of the best-known large mammals in the world, including the Okapi, Lion, Giraffe, Elephant, Tiger, Gorilla, Rhinoceros, and Hippo. They are also all species that desperately need greater protection.
- Characteristics: With the exception of the Tiger, all of these creatures can be seen in Africa. This Fun Pack makes a great car ride toy, plus it’s perfect for geography or science projects.
- Size and Color: Like all Safari Ltd toys, the figures in the Wild Fun Pack are sculpted and painted with realism in mind. The pack itself is 4 inches square, and the figures are the size of grapes.
- The Wild Fun Pack is part of the Good Luck Minis® collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.