Night Time Potty Training Underwear
All children go through Night Time Potty Training, but Super Undies wants to help children wake up dry, and not damage their self-esteem. These Night Time Potty Training underwear designed to help your child wake up with dry sheets. This alone helps relieve the stress of a child having to tell his mom that he wet the bed. They are excellent for potty training transitional nights, or even for minor child enuresis. For heavy nighttime bed wetting, please add an insert (or a folded dishcloth) to them.
What Makes Our Night Time Potty Training Underwear Work?
Our night trainers are made to hold the Hoover Dam. We started with a good concept on retaining a nighttime accident, then we beefed it up.
1. We use waterproof material all through the external structure of the night time potty trainers.
2. There are 4 layers of build in absorbency, two sewn internally and two externally as a soaker pad.
3. The tabs are waterproof, and on the back of them, we put a soft water-resistant fleece to help hold in leaking from side sleepers.
4. The legs and waist are created from water-resistant fleece, as an additional insurance policy against leaking.
5. The absorbent material does not touch the outer edges inside the undies. This also battles against leaking.
6. There is a pouch behind the insert. Simply stuff more absorbency in it!
This product can fit all the way up to 14 years old! These Bed wetting Pants (nighttime underwear) can usually handle most levels of wetter's, although they may require additional absorbency. You can use one of our Step-up inserts, a diaper insert that you may already have, a wash rag folded in half or thirds, whatever it takes to add more absorbency in there. Some children can pee 16 oz at a time! Fill up a glass and take a look, that's a lot! BUT - they are already holding lots of liquid, so experiment!
These bed wetting pants are going to absorb what you need them to! The Bed wetting Pants are constructed with two separate soaker pads of microfiber inside them, which is enough to hold up to 450 mL of fluid, but beyond that the undies have an internal system to receive even more absorption.
Most people spend $30 a month on disposable bedwetting solutions. Two pairs of bedwetting pants may cost $60, but they could last you an entire year, saving you $300 in the long run!