Tegu | Pocket Prism | Blues
We currently have 5 in stock.
The Pocket Pouch Prism is the perfect introduction to the world of Tegu magentic wooden blocks. It's the perfect toy for the purse, restaurant, airplane, or desk.
- Includes 6 blocks in 2 shapes: 4 triangular prisms and 2 parallelograms.
- Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks
- Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts
- Sustainably sourced, FSC-certified Honduran hardwoods
Ages 1+ Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
Details Origin: Designed in the USA, purposefully made in Honduras. Materials: Eco-friendly, sustainably-sourced Central American hardwoods. Safe, non-toxic, water-based lacquers (for colors and clear coats). As a vertically-integrated company, we intimately know our supply chain and suppliers.
Size: Total weight is 2.15 pounds.
Packaging: Tegu Blocks come packaged in a beautifully designed box.
Safety: This product conforms to most international safety requirements for toys, including regulations in the USA (CPSIA), Europe (EN71) and Canada (Health Canada, excluding Quebec).