The Pop Pacifier by Doddle & Co.
so how does this thing work?
We’re glad you asked. It took us a long time to get The Pop® perfect, and while we won’t bore you with all of our ups and downs, the short answer is this: engineering.
engineered for easy
Press gently until nipple is slightly exposed. No need to pop it any further. Your baby's suckling will keep it in place. The nipple will have a slight pull-back (similar to how mother nature intended).
the cleaner pacifier.
- Every time this pacifier falls, the nipple pops back into its built-in protective silicone bubble. No need for a case.
- Safe and intuitive with a gentle pop back that mimics the natural teat.
- Won’t pop out of babe’s mouth (trust us, #engineering).
- Minimal washing needed, think just a few times a day.
- 100% silicone. No lead, PVC, BPA, latex or phthalates.
- Whenever babe masters motor skills, they can put it in their mouth themselves.
- Recommended for babies 0 - 6 months (but it's certainly safe for older infants).
- Dishwasher safe.