Thirsties Natural Fitted | Newborn
Features & Benefits
- Ultra-absorbent and irresistibly soft with 7 total layers of bamboo cotton – 3 layers in the body and 4 layers in the snap in soaker pad
- For a waterproof, leak-proof system, we recommend pairing with a Thirsties Duo Wrap or Diaper Cover
- Umbilical cord snap down which may be used while cord stump is present or belly button is healing
- Gentle elastic around the legs and waist provide superb protection against leaks
Our Natural Newborn Fitted Diaper offers natural, superior wetness protection, perfect for newborn baby’s delicate skin. Made with 7 total layers of irresistibly soft bamboo cotton – 3 layers in the body and 4 layers in the snap in soaker pad – and includes an umbilical cord snap down which may be used while cord stump is present or belly button is healing. Remember, although you’re not going to want to cover up these adorable, ultra-soft diapers, they are not waterproof on their own! We recommend pairing with a Thirsties Diaper Cover or Duo Wrap for a truly leak-proof system. The Fitted is available in snap closure with a choice of 3 different, color-coordinated stitching/snap combos: Moss, Ocean Blue and Fin.
Sizing & Material
|newborn||5 - 14 lbs (2-6 kg)||0-3 months|
Material: 70% Rayon from Bamboo/30% Cotton
Care & Use
Before Use: Thirsties Natural Fiber Fitted needs to be washed and dried at least three times before use to rid the fibers of the natural oils. This is done separately from your other diapering products for the first 3 washes. Our bamboo products will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.
At every wash cycle:
- Prewash on warm
- Wash on hot
- Add another rinse on warm.
- Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.
- Please avoid the following practices and/or additives that can void the warranty on your Thirsties products:
- Sanitize or Whites cycles on HE machines
- Pure Soap
- Routine use of Bleach
These practices and/or additives can void the warranty on your Thirsties products.