- A two-piece diapering system combining 8 ultra-absorbent layers of absorbency with a waterproof exterior
- No need to remove soiled inserts; they agitate out in the wash.
- Newborn insert - 3 layers of 100% organic cotton. Full size insert - 5 layers of hemp/organic cotton. Inserts can be used individually or snapped together to provide four different absorbency and size options.
- Signature leg gussets provide gentle, yet secure, leak protection.
- Lined with soft, 100% organic cotton against baby’s skin.
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for babies from birth to potty.
- Available in hook & loop or snap closure.
Thirsties new Natural One-Size Pocket Diaper is not only ultra-absorbent, but designed to fit most babies from 8 to 40 lbs. Pairing the adjustable rise with our signature leg gussets ensures messes will be contained whether your baby is tall, short, slim or chunky. The included inserts provide eight thirsty layers, making this a dependable diaper for both day and nighttime use. Plus, there is no need to remove soiled inserts before washing. Just toss the Thirsties Natural One-Size Pocket Diaper in the washing machine and the insert will agitate free during the wash cycle. So many amazing features and made in the USA…how simply awesome is that?!
Our handy sleeve design features openings on both sides of the diaper between the 100% organic cotton liner and waterproof layer. These openings allow for easy insert stuffing from either side of the diaper and make for easy cleaning. The included inserts feature three layers of serged 100% organic cotton snapped together with five serged layers of hemp jersey, eight layers in all! Organic cotton is a soft, fast-absorber designed to rest closest to your baby's skin (beneath the 100% organic cotton sleeve); hemp is a stable absorber and pairs perfectly behind the organic cotton to add more absorbency and prevent compression leaking.
||8 - 40 lbs (4 -18 kg)
||0 - 36 months
Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof urethane coating
Inner: 100% organic cotton
Newborn insert: 100% organic cotton
Full size insert: 55% Hemp, 45% Cotton
Care & Use
Before Use: Thirsties Natural One Size Pocket needs to be washed and dried at least three times before use to rid the fibers of the natural oils. This is done separately from your other diapering products for the first 3 washes. Our hemp-cotton products will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.
At every wash cycle:
-Prewash on warm
-Wash on hot
-Add another rinse on warm.
-You may hang prefolds to dry, or dry in the dryer. If the diapers are stiff after line drying, you can throw them in the dryer on medium heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.
Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.
Please avoid the following practices and/or additives that can void the warranty on your Thirsties products:
Sanitize or Whites cycles on HE machines
Routine use of Bleach
These practices and/or additives can void the warranty on your Thirsties products.