- Convenient, trim fitting, and absorbent
- Goes on in one simple step – cloth diapering doesn’t get easier
- Snap closure version offers umbilical cord snap down which may be used while cord stump is present or belly button is healing
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner and a reliable waterproof exterior
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provides protection against leaks
Before use: Wash 1-3 times using a cloth diaper safe detergent.
At every wash cycle:
-Prewash on warm
-Wash on hot
-Add another rinse on warm.
-Hang dry or dry in the dryer on low. Turning the diapers inside out may speed dry times. If the diapers are stiff after line drying, you can throw them in the dryer on low heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.
Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.
Please avoid the following:
Sanitize or Whites cycles on HE machines
High heat in the dryer
These practices and/or additives can void the warranty on your Thirsties products.
*A 15 minute cycle on hot in the dryer once a month is beneficial to lamination, and will not void your warranty.
Please find our complete care instructions in our Customer Center ->
||5 - 14 lbs (2 - 6 kg)
||0 -3 months
Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
Inner liner: 100% polyester microfleece
Inner absorbency : 1 layer of microfiber terry
Inner soaker: 100% polyester - 3 layers of microfiber terry topped with layer of microfleece