Flourish together through the simple moments or grand adventures of each day! Our Tula Coast Carrier, with ventilated mesh, can help you and baby stay cool during your activities. Coast 'Foxgloves' is sprinkled with delicate blooms of foxgloves against a chic shade of navy and paired with a light gray mesh panel, light gray mesh hood, and our dark gray canvas.
Tula Coast is designed to bring a cool ocean breeze to your day! This line of Tula Baby Carriers offers a reinterpretation of our original framed panel design using breathable mesh material which creates a ventilated carrier perfectly suited for active lifestyles and warm weather locales.
BABY CARRIER FEATURES:
- High quality mesh center panel in light gray that allows optimal airflow
- Dark gray canvas base
- Removable, regulated hood in dark gray breathable mesh
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg-opening for baby’s comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Instruction brochure
Each Tula carrier:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (baby sized carriers) and 25Ð²Ð‚â€œ60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for babyÐ²Ð‚â„¢s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
- Baby Size Carrier Panel Measures 15.5" tall, 15” wide at the seat, and 17” wide at the top.
- Baby Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 20” when not expanded and 23” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Toddler Size Carrier Panel Measures 17.5” tall, 18.5” wide at the seat, and 20” wide at the top.
- Toddler Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 18” when not expanded and 21” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Hip Belt Measures 5.5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
Wash and care instructions:
We recommend spot cleaning your carrier as needed with a soft cloth, soap and warm water. Machine wash when necessary in cold water, on delicate cycle, with mild detergent. Air dry.
*Infants weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds (7 kg) must continue using the Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.