Wysi® is an innovative green wipe that is compact until a splash of liquid makes it an instant cloth. This little white puck needed an identity so we called it Wysi® - an acronym for -what you see is- a wipe. It's pronounced "wiz-zee".
Our compostable, biodegradable product made of cellulose, narrows the gap between conventional single use wipes; laundered cotton, and paper towel, and are soft enough for the most delicate skin. The best thing is Wysi® contains no alcohol; has no added chemicals; and it is 100% scent and fragrance-free. Pure, simple, and suitable for all skin types, all ages, and most any use.
A small splash from a water bottle, fountain, or tap creates a versatile, ultra-soft, personal sized wash cloth at your fingertips, anytime or anywhere you need one.
- Traveling, hiking, camping, picnics or bbq's
- Convenient for small tasks and clean ups
- First-aid and emergency preparedness kits
- Minimize daily exposure to unknown ingredients
- Add disinfectant for an instant antibacterial wipe
- Child friendly and pet safe in the home or on the go
- Disposable yet reusable, can be rinsed many times
Is there an expiry date?
- No. Wysi® stays compressed until you add liquid. That said, the waterproof, resealable bags are best suited for those living in a humid environment. The product should be stored in a clean dry place away from harsh elements as prolonged exposure to humidity might cause Wysi® to decompress slightly; and over time direct sunlight damage just about everything.
I’m concerned about additives in products. Is it safe to use on my newborn?
- Yes. As a matter of fact we believe Wysi® is a preferred option than traditional wipes as Wysi® contains zero additives, so nothing can be absorbed through their sensitive skin. Many parents, with baby prone to diaper rash have stopped using pre-moistened wipes. A young father said his pediatrician advised him to stop using wipes until the rash cleared up, as the ingredients irritated the diaper rash. He told us the rash was so raw even a wash cloth caused his baby son pain. He was so impressed with the ultra-soft Wysi® he took the time to call and tell us his story.
Is the wipe flushable?
- The beauty of Wysi® is that it is compostable and biodegradable making it suitable for community green waste programs, or in your garden compost with your household organic waste.
Is Wysi® reusable?
- Yes. Once expanded, treat Wysi® like a travel size wash cloth. It dries quickly and being disposable means you no longer need to need to lug laundry around in a baggy. Our slogan is: Rinse. Reuse. Repeat. [repeat-repeat-repeat] Compost!