Our famous Belly Wraps are designed to help you look and feel your absolute best after delivery – because when you deliver, so do we! A post pregnancy belly wrap is designed to offer much-needed support through compression technology. Our Original Belly Wrap features a unique Power Compress Core™ that applies 360 degrees of targeted compression around your belly, waist, and hips to keep you feeling secure and supported tucked in and secure. After birth, your body is in a state of healing and recovery. A postpartum belly wrap like the Original Belly Wrap can aid in your recovery by promoting mobility and providing core muscle support.
- Slim and support your belly, waist, and hips
- Strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy (especially helpful if you have an abdominal separation, also called diastasis recti)
- Promote mobility, helping you get back to your daily activities more quickly
- Ease back pain
- Provide comfort after C-section
- Encourage better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- Offer support while exercising
How To Wear It
For optimal results, we recommend wearing the Belly Bandit® B.F.F. Belly Wrap for a minimum of 6-10 weeks after delivery.
The ideal fit for your Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap is a snug one, with constant pressure on the belly - but without any impact on breathing or circulation. (If discomfort occurs, remove the wrap and consult your healthcare provider.)
Note: The first time you wear your wrap, it may barely close. That’s ok. You want to have the length of the Velcro® closure available so you can keep tightening your wrap as you recover and size down.
Specs & Care
Product Height: 8"
Product Adjustability: 9" dual Velcro® closures
Hand wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean