Audiobook with music
Children 6+ years
Accessories: Booklet, instructions
Note: WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard. Small parts. Toniebox required for use. Wi-Fi connection required for initial setup.
Running time: approx. 35 Minutes
- Audio fun with Tonies: With the Toniebox, listening to audio books becomes a tangible experience. The Toniebox accessory not only includes an exciting audio play, but can also be used as a toy figure
- Dangerous dragons: The powerful Vikings of the Isle of Berk are regularly attacked by dragons and have learnt to defend themselves. For the weedy chief’s son Hiccup this is, however, still hard to do
- In the School of Dragons: Hiccup, who is a smart inventor, should now learn the rough art of fighting at the School of Dragons. Before he can do that, however, his village is attacked by a wild dragon armada
- How it works: To listen to the exciting Tonie audio play, the little Tonie is simply placed on the Toniebox and you're ready to go
- Box contents & details: Tonie figure of Hiccup, incl. Tonie audio play: How to Train Your Dragon 1, original audio play of the film, for children from 6 years, playing time approx. 35 min.
- Reader: Daniel Hope
01 What Flies Beneath
02 Dragon Race
03 Meet the New Dragons